Welcome...

You've stumbled upon the page where i keep my most prized possessions. My thoughts, do be mindful that they are my own thoughts and opinions and if you dont like what i think or feel you can simply find another blog to read. Be open mided and respectful, thanks! xoxo

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

when the stars go bllllllluuuuuueeeee...

I dont have anything to say really...i just wanna express some thoughts :)
I love the song 'When the stars go Blue'

Dancin when the stars go blue
dancin when the evening fell

dancin in your wooden shoes

in a weddin gown...
Dancin out on 7th street
dancin through the underground

dancin with the marionette

are you happy now...?


I love that song! I try to sing it all the time, even though im no good at singing.
Im sitting in front of the heater right now...it feels gooooood :)
i hope everyone is having abrilliant day! I am!
I hope everyone enjoyed this post.
I hope it warmed your day an made you smile...it made me smile.
Tootles! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment