Welcome...

You've stumbled upon the page where i keep my most prized possessions. My thoughts, do be mindful that they are my own thoughts and opinions and if you dont like what i think or feel you can simply find another blog to read. Be open mided and respectful, thanks! xoxo

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oink Oink!


As i sit here at work i put my knees in the chair w me. I can feel that i cant fit comfortably because of my enormous gut bubbling over. Its quite gross an makes me just wanna DIE!I hate that im so porky. My bestfriend is staying the summer w me an i look her w so much self control an it makes me hate myself even more. My boyfriend gets back in town tomorrow from his two week trainiing and he's gonna be just as disguisted w my body as i am. Its so fuckin gross. I hate myself. I hate my body. I hate my lack of concentration. I hate food. I hate that i dont have any conrtol. I need to find an out. A way out of this misery. A way out of this fat that im sinking in. A way out of this body an into a slimmer, thinner one. Gah...

No comments:

Post a Comment