Welcome...

You've stumbled upon the page where i keep my most prized possessions. My thoughts, do be mindful that they are my own thoughts and opinions and if you dont like what i think or feel you can simply find another blog to read. Be open mided and respectful, thanks! xoxo

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ouch! That hurt...

SOOO i apologize if im preparing for the worst already...for heavens sake i JUST turned 20. What are your views on plastic surgery? A lot of stars use it...females an males. I'd loooove to have fat sucked out of my tummy, botox for my face and lip augmentation. I am black and i dont have thin lips BUT maybe if i just get a lil in my upper lip i could have that sexy lil pout, ya know? I think it's cute...and of course i just adore Janice Dickens lips. HOT! HOT! HOT! What age should i begin getting these? I want my lips done like now...but for botox? I want a boob reduction too. Most people dont think there is much to reduce and i agree that for my height an size my boobs fit me perfectly...BUT my personal opinion is that id like em smaller. Im 5'7, 145, with 36C cups. I dont wanna go double A cups ya know buuuut B's would be hot! Any thoughts??

Idk why im so stressed about this matter. Is society to be blamed or my family for not attackin my insecurities head on? I know in my family...i danced all my life an took a year off sophmore year of college. I'm still active but i went from dancing 6 days a week to nothing but dog walking and ocassional bike riding. I can honestly say that within that year my weight stayed within 10 pounds of what i always weighed...but my muscles dimensished and i wasnt as toned. My family noticed and it was pointed out EVERYTIME we were all together. Some even joked about it...I hated that. I still do.

I know that most people are like ummmmm CHILL OUT YOURE ONLY 20!!! This is my reasoning: My maternal side of the family are absolutely beautiful people. My great grandpa's sister died at 98 with beautiful olive toned skin and loooong silky dark gray hair. My great grandpa passed away at 96 the same and my grandma is in her 60's and has beautiful skin and hair, it was passed down to my mom and my younger sister. Unfortunately i went more after my paternal side...rather less attractive people. Is it too soon to be preparing for my inevitable fate of againg? Do i wait til its too late??? Or begin now??

Any thoughts? Would you consider tryin to beat father time? Or prefer to grow old? Know what age should plastic surgery be considered? Know anyone that has had it? Have you??


No comments:

Post a Comment