Welcome...

You've stumbled upon the page where i keep my most prized possessions. My thoughts, do be mindful that they are my own thoughts and opinions and if you dont like what i think or feel you can simply find another blog to read. Be open mided and respectful, thanks! xoxo

Thursday, October 1, 2009

the memoirs of the eveil stepmothers stepdaughter...

mi madre es un total
I know weve all seen the movie cinderella and how the evil stepmom treats her and how she makes a brave escape to her prince charming. Back to reality...what happens when there is no castle over the hill and just down the street...? What happens if prince charming is the bus boy two towns over? Or the drunk that hangs around the liqour store?? What if when we do get married we dont last happily ever after...? Or i begin working late and come home to find another woman? Or worse...I get so tired of thr fightin and i leave.....an never return? And the big secret of this whole fairytale nightmare is that the evil sttepmother is actually my mother. I dont like to say mom because thats too warm...and there is nothin warm about this woman.

What to do? What to do? I usually try to blog a day or two apart but i seriously just cant take it anymore. I told her that id like to volunteer for the big brother big sister program...she laughed an said youve got two younger siblings. DUH!! I have her children EVERYDAY! But she mad mouths me everytime she opens her mouth that they dont respect me at all...i ask them to do things i wanna have fun with them and its like im a big joke. They dont come to me with homework and ive actually heard my brother say ask her and my sister looked over at me and kinda brushed it off and said...uhh id rather have your help. Im not in a dorm and the witch never lets me hear the end of it!!!
When my mom was my gae she was runnin around sleepin with her boyfriend...also known as the man whose sperm helped make me. He wasnt much of a father so i call him by his first name...side story...when i was in 8th grade my mom finally took him to court for child support...i didnt know who he was until our case was called up. I hadnt seen him before seein as how he ran out on our family right after my birth. ANNNNNNND were back...so my mom messed up an had to come back home too, just as i did...except she came home with a baby. i didnt...my abuela has informed me that she didnt nag my mom about the past, she just helped her create a better future...great advice i wish my mom could live by...enough naggin...i just want someone to care. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment