Welcome...

You've stumbled upon the page where i keep my most prized possessions. My thoughts, do be mindful that they are my own thoughts and opinions and if you dont like what i think or feel you can simply find another blog to read. Be open mided and respectful, thanks! xoxo

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Easy like Sunday Mooooornings....

So! Today wasn't a terrible day :)
A friend and I are on a pretty strict diet for the next two weeks....my first day i bombed. She did well but i didnt tell her i cracked because i already feel the pressure an grossness of myself to be mad at me enough for the both of us. I am makin up for it though...tonight ill do like millions of tummy work outs an tomorrow im walkin my dogs sooo much cuz i bought a step counter an theyll be beggin for me to take em home...just depends on if mother nature will be kind to us. My body aches from all day rehearsals Saturday. It was a rough one but i made it through...barely. I felt like a gross lard of blubber and that why i was extremely enthusiastic about this diet and i blew it too...Tomorrow im on it. Im only eating one meal...everything else will be water and an apple. It simply has to be. Im quite tired...im listening to John Mayer's City Love...check it its fabu! Goodnight!! Sweet Dreams :))

No comments:

Post a Comment