Welcome...

You've stumbled upon the page where i keep my most prized possessions. My thoughts, do be mindful that they are my own thoughts and opinions and if you dont like what i think or feel you can simply find another blog to read. Be open mided and respectful, thanks! xoxo

Monday, July 11, 2011

Is it too late to do some spring cleaning?

So i was just thinking and goin over some things in my blog and its so depressing. Granted i was goin through some things in my life but now im feeling just has pink as the layout so shoo fly bad, mea, sad, an hurtful posts from my past. Today will be somethin a lil better an fresher than the last...kinda like a house after spring cleaning and some fine tuning on an old car!

Just returned from the indoor/outdoor water park in Sevierville TN known as the "Wilderness in the smokies" so much fun! My rating is 5/5 stars! The rooms were remarkable! The staff were all extremely eager to answer any and all questions and offered assistance if necessary! I never felt the need to leave the hotel everything was just that damn good! I can wait to return! Hopefully soon too! Supposed to be taking a day trip to Huntsville soon for the space place there...its more so for my siblings and mom but ive never been to Huntsville so why not go for a getaway right? Ill just drop em off an seek out the nearest mall and do some sight seeing...that does sound rather appealing!!!!

oops...hold on...the dog has to pee...........

BACK! I finally got new glasses! hooray! now i can officially see in the dark at night while im driving. I have a little bit of a challenge seeing the lines on the road at night an the cars lights that shine behind my car are also a bit distracting but my new glasses fix the seeing the road issue and are also glare-free so itll be easier to see while bright lights are shining in from other cars. yayy for solutions!

My birthday is coming up. Im not askin for the world but id love to get a tattoo that my fam can know about and be accepted....its like tryin to convince the pope to do drugs. Some battles cannot be one but ill die tryin...lol

Going to get my hair chocolate brown again, pumped about, every girl looks good dipped in chocolate :) and on that note, i leave you. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment